Spiritual Digging Mission
Spiritual Digging is a site where you can share your self-growth experiences and the resources that helped you along the way. But it is also a place where we can build a sense of community and realize that we are not alone on this path.
In a world where thousands of resources are available online, it becomes important to make it easy for people to find what they need in one place.
Because we all learn differently and because there is so much information out there, it is essential to review a wide variety of books, videos, audio files, websites, and authors to find the quality resources that will help as many people as possible.
And that’s where you can help.
- Help me build a comprehensive resource repository
- Become part of an empowering self-growth community
- Connect with like minded individuals
- Publish articles that will help you promote your own enterprise
- RSS feed, books, websites, blogs, courses, teachers, podcast…if it helped you, submit it!
- Email the name/author of any book, website, course, video or audio program you have read/attended/listened to with a short paragraph explaining how it has helped you grow
- The resources will be posted on a Readers Recommended Resource page
- All contributions must be original (your own work) and submitted by the author
- Subject – articles should be focused on growth (psychological, spiritual, physical…any type of growth really) and spiritual connection with a reference to the resources that have helped you grow
- I encourage you to share personal experience to illustrate what you have learned (relatability)
- Article Specifics – between 450 and 1000 words in length, bolded title (your website + URL link if you have one) and subtitle (as needed), your name and email address
- Picture (optional) – you can choose to add a picture (150×220) to your article
- Bio (optional) – I will link your biography to your picture upon request
- Please contact me if you wish to re-post – I will send you a link to include in your article
- Note: You don’t need a website to publish an article
How to submit
- Email your article as an attachment to email@example.com with a short paragraph explaining what you have to share.
- Resources and comments can be listed in the body of the email (no need for attachment).
- Articles will be reviewed and you will be notified within 2 business days.
- Please note that I may send an article back for clarification and revision as needed.
I can’t thank you enough for your contribution.
Much love: Sandrine